Your Life on TV??

Reality TV is a continually growing "genre" in today's entertainment lineup. However we may feel about the multitude of shows offered, it doesn't seem as though there is any end to the madness anytime soon. So Catholic TV in the Boston area has decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" And I say kudos to them. I've been a long proponent of starting our own reality-tv series focusing on the lives of Catholic young adults in the area. The hurdle? Getting time and talent to move beyond the storyboard given my own real life!

Now, I'm not saying that I would imagine a reality series quite like the one they're doing, but I've got some ideas. Here's my question to you: would you want to be on reality tv...even if it just starts on YouTube? Would you want to be involved even if you weren't on the camera? Let me know, and maybe you could be the next big thing! ;)

Read more about what they're doing in Boston: http://www.catholictv.com/shows/default.aspx?seriesID=149&videoID=714

0 comments: